A very helpful site with articles and a very friendly message board/Community.
Newspaper Articles on DRIPing:
John Heinzl Articles:
- DRIPs drop discounts in your lap, Globe and Mail, July 15, 2009
David Milstead Articles:
- Why DRIPs are drying up in the oil patch, Globe and Mail, October 9, 2015
Ellen Roseman Articles:
- DRIPs a cheap way to invest for long term, Toronto Star, June 22, 2008
Rob Carrick articles:
- Building wealth, a DRIP at a time, Globe and Mail, October 29th, 2011
Finance & Investing Books:
- Dividend Stocks for Dummies (Lawrence Carrel, 2010)
- Standard & Poor's Guide to Building Wealth with Dividend Stocks (Joseph Tigue, 2006)
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing (John Bogle, 2007)
- Money Rules (Gail Vaz-Oxlade, 2012)
Other sites of Interest:
All the info you may need the tax implications for investing.
Brief History of Capital Gains
CBC News does a brief primer on the history of capital gains.